Yellow Mustard Oil
- This oil is extracted from farm-fresh mustard seeds, proudly grown in India. These are sourced directly from the farmers of Rajasthan.
- First, the outer covering of the seeds is removed. Then, these seeds are sun-dried for a few days to ensure better taste and aroma before pressing them to obtain yellow mustard oil.
- Our Wood Pressed Yellow Mustard Oil is 100% pure, vegan, preservative-free, chemical-free, & gluten-free. The mustard seeds are pressed in wooden Kolhus at a low temperatures. Cold-press technology is used to ensure that the nutrients remain intact. Then, the oil sits for sedimentation for 2-3 days and is later sieve filtered and bottled to reach you.
- Usage of cold-pressed technology ensures that yellow mustard oil retains all naturally occurring nutrients. It is rich in monounsaturated fatty acids making it friendly for one's heart and is fit for a healthy, balanced diet. Its optimum ratio of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids provides nutrition and boosts immunity. It is rich in Vitamin E and is more aromatic and less pungent than black mustard oil.
- It is used in Cooking. Due to its high smoke point, it is ideal for sauteing, deep-frying etc.
- It is a great option for skincare, haircare, and for your or your baby’s massage. Also it is a great choice for Ayurvedic practices like oil pulling, etc.
- This oil is best stored in a cool and dry place with the lid tightly closed.
- Quantity: 1L; Diet Type: Vegetarian; Shelf Life: 365Days.