- Amla Murabba with warakh made of Amlas, sugar.
- Rich Source of Natural Nutrients like Vitamin C, calcium, iron, phosphorous, carotene, vitamin B, protein and fibre.
- No added artificial flavours or colors.
- Healthy and Smart Snack Choice.
- Best organic & homemade Product.
- Store in a cool, dry Place in an airtight container and preferably refrigerate after opening.
Amla, Amalaki or Indian Gooseberry having botanical names Emblica Officinalis or Phyllanthus Emblica, has innumerable healing and medicinal properties as it is loaded with vitamin C, calcium, iron, phosphorous, carotene, vitamin B, protein and fibre.
Murabba or marmalade in English, refers to sweet fruit preserve which is popular in many regions of Caucasus, Central and South Asia.
Note: Vark, Warakh, Silver Leaves or varaka is any foil composed of a pure metal, typically silver, sometimes gold, used for garnishing sweets in South Asian cuisine. ... Varak is made by pounding silver into a sheet a few micrometres, and backed with paper for support; this paper is peeled away before use..
Silver leaf is used extensively is not just because it looks grand and opulent, but also because silver has anti-microbial properties and can increase the shelf life of food products.